• Centralized Placemenent for the Pre-Final and Final Year students by Placement Department at the University Level.
• Multinational Companies participate in the campus placements.
• More than 4000 students have already been placed by the Centralized Placement Department.
• Students are facilitated to do their industrial training in multinational companies.
• Value Added training programs changing needs of Corporate Sector.
• Grooming the students for Job market through Career Guidance, Personality Development Seminars, Mock Tests, Group Discussions, Workshops and Guest Lectures.
• Students are actively involved in research work.
• Many students have got admission in institutes of national repute through GATE.
"GNDU has been a great holistic and nurturing experience for me from day one. I got placed and went to work for Tata Consultancy Services in Mumbai in the same year. I was involved in Software Quality Assurance of Pfizer and Bank of America applications, collaborating with teams based in New Jersey most of the time. Currently I am with IBM as Software Engineer and have been with the company since then. "
"Remembering last 4 years, just bring a smile on my face and hundred of memories in my mind. Every thing about this university is just amazing, a campus with nicest people from different places came here to learn, to enjoy, to celebrate. This university has provided me with more than just education, more than a degree, more than just friends. I am really thankful to this university which has allowed me to thrive in an atmosphere full of learning, motivation and positivity.
"Hi, I am Ankit Rohilla and my B.Tech. at GNDU helped me to secure placement with Accenture as Test Specialist. Under my present profile, I have developed expertise of working with major Payments/ Capital Markets domain clients. My current role is to lead a set of applications as QA Lead, handling end-to-end delivery responsibilities encompassing understanding of the client requirement, effort estimation and schedule finalization, preparing test strategy, daily work assignment for team members and leading them through the test cycle. "
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs I feel blessed and grateful that I have been a part of GNDU fraternity. I pursued Bachelor's of Technology from Guru Nanak Dev University. My graduation program helped me to acquire the knowledge and expertise that helped me further in a wide variety of roles, including specialising in IT Security and Digital Forensics. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Mayank has worked with EY and Adobe for their Cyber security and Forensics teams.
"At GNDU, the motivation I got from the well experienced and highly learned (Ph.D.) teachers' has helped a lot in shaping my future. I am forever indebted to my alma-mater `GNDU' from where I attained B.Tech (Honours) and a platform for excelling my area of interest and because of it I am currently a post-doctorate research associate in the University of Illinois at Chicago. My research interests are span computational pathology, machine learning, computer vision and image understanding. "
Contact Number: 81465-89599
Contact Number: 80549-00872