Research & Development
Research & Development Spheres
- Wireless/Optical Communication and Networks.
- Nano-Electronics & Electronic Devices.
- Biomedical Signal Processing, Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Microprocessors and Embedded system design.
- Optical CDMA.
- Wireless Networking.
- System Simulation, Software Engineering.
- Computer Graphics and Data Mining.
- Programming/Network Security & Cryptography.
- Cloud Computing, Big Data.
- Software Engineering etc.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Research Honours Bestowed On Our Faculty Members 2019
Dr. Deep Kamal Kaur Randhawa, a senior faculty member in the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering of Guru Nanak Dev
University Regional Campus Jalandhar, has been awarded ISTE National Research Award. The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of
Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System.
She has been conferred by ISTE, New Delhi at 48th National Annual Faculty Convention-2019 held at Visvesvarya Technical University,
Belagavi, Karnataka recently in recognition for her research work on the study of nonmaterial’s for sensing toxic gases.
Dr.Deep Kamal has been working in the field of Nanoelectronics and Molecular Electronics for more than a decade. She has been working at GNDU Regional Campus Jalandhar since 2004. The department offers B.Tech, M.Tech and doctorate programs. The department boasts of highly qualified faculty, excellent research publications, placements and well-placed alumni.
- The high end research carried out by our faculty is published in the journals of top-notch reputed publishers such as Oxford University press, Cambridge University Press, Springer, Wiley, Hindawi etc. with high impact factor
- Completed UGC report