- Centralized Placemenent for the Pre-Final and Final Year students by Placement Department at the University Level.
- Multinational Companies participate in the campus placements.
- More than 4000 students have already been placed by the Centralized Placement Department.
- Students are facilitated to do their industrial training in multinational companies.
- Value Added training programs changing needs of Corporate Sector.
- Grooming the students for Job markte through Career Guidance, Personality Development Seminars, Mock Tests, Group Discussions, Workshops and Guest Lectures.
- Students are actively involved in research work.
- Many students have got admission in institutes of national repute through GATE.
Er. Neena Madan, Placement Officer CSE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 81465-89599
Dr. Buta Singh, Placement Officer ECE
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 80549-00872
Instructions to be followed during Campus Placements
Campus Placements generally start in 1st week of September. Very senior HRs dignatories/officials visit for the recruitment process. More than 1000 students participate in the campus recruitment program. Here are few instructions for you people that will help you and placement office to conduct all the recruitment process smoothly :
- The students should adopt a formal dress code during test, GD and interviews.
- The students must maintain proper discipline and decorum at the time of campus placements. Any indiscipline / unlawful activity may tarnish the image of the university and career of the concerned students. Strict departmental action will be taken against the students, who will create any such problem. The student will also be blacklisted from all the future placements.
- The students must carry university ID cards and hall ticket with them otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the recruitment process at all.
- The students themselves are responsible for the data they have provided. The database provided by you is the base for all the placement activities.
- Join e-group 2015. All the relevant information will be shared through emails and notice board. To join the e-group, check our Join E-Group section on this website.
- Few companies take online test. So, at that time the students should not carry along with them pen drives / CDs and any such hardware, which could create a problem in test.
- The students should start preparing well for C, C++, aptitude test, general maths, general english. Few companies also conducts psychometric test and group discussions. So, students should be well prepared.
- You must have your all DMCs and other related documents at Amritsar at the time of recruitment process. The company officials might ask for these documents at the time of interview. You should also bring your CV and passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- For better preparation, you can visit websites like placementpapers.com, freshersworld.com www.indiabix.com and many more other websites to search test material and interview tips.You must also visit the website of the concerned company to get useful information about the company, which could be helpful at the time of interview.
- Share all the news with your classmates and roommates.
- Don't spread rumours. Anyone found spreading rumours and misleading information will be punished.
- Only the eligible students should sit in the recruitment process. If we found any student found sitting for the recruitment process of any company for which he/she is not eligible, we shall blacklist the concerned student for future placements and strict departmental action will be taken.
Remember all this activity is for your future and your career. Any misbehaviour / miscommunication / unlawful activity may ruin your career. So, you are instructed to be well prepared, disciplined and aware about all activities.